Very Weak Digestive Systm
I went for my body checkup to doctor & found that my body's  digestive metabolism is very weak, My system was unable to digest my lunch daily Sometimes I was also Unable to digest milk. Please Sir provide me some solutions like excercises, medicines and digestive food that will help to recover my Digestive Metabolism!

Hi. Based on the history you have given I am suspecting that you might be lactose intolerant, in this condition patient has inability to digest diary products due to the enzyme deficiency leading to fullness of the stomach, flatulence, diarrhea etc.if that's the case avoid diary products and get a enzyme assay done to know about the deficiency.sometimes a patient with gastritis can also present with indigestion if that's the case-Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid Stress as it may make your gastritis symptoms worse...consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep.if you are still not satisfied kindly consult a gastroenterologist for further management.