Very very mild seizure

While thanking all the practo doctors, for your valuable suggestions, I wish to mention the following medicines which my father is using for the last 7 years for the observation of very very mild seizure.1. VALPARIN200,ALKALINES 2.EPSOLIN. Daily he is taking each two tablets. But, no use. Even though, he is using these medicines for the long, symptoms are continuing i.e. right side of brain on wards through neck and right hand side till end of fingers, he is feeling some flow blood circulation for 30 seconds. Some physicians suggested that even though, MRI,CT,EEG normal,use the above medicines suitable to the symptoms. We cannot ask the doctors when there is no use with these medicines, why we have to use. Some doctors suggested stop the above medicines gradually when they are not useful and not suggesting any medicines.Some doctors suggests, do yoga and pranayamam etc., Some doctors suggests, don't go for yoga, it will lead to vertigo problem. Now, he in depression, what to do ?

Dr Apoorva Kumar
Neurosurgeon 9 yrs exp Lucknow

seems like a case of drug resistant epilepsy or may be movement disorder. kindly  consider  visiting a higher centre near you like SCTIMST,  Trivandrum for workup and treatment