Very thin hair.low densit

My hair is so thin that when I tie my hair I look bald sometimes..hair is dull and I am suffering from excessive hair fall . Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Very thin hair.low densit

Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some disease . Regular exercises helps to control hair growth. There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... .. Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.
Please contact to me or visit my Center because of you used very formula by net or someone's so now you need a special treatment. If you contact with me then I will able to treat you nicely