Very tensed
Hello sir and mam, response soon my question is I had unsafe sex with gf 23rd April after 3 our she took unwarranted 72 after that bleeding happen about 4 days and her first preiod 16 April and last 6th May and i did test by hgc urine kit at home of 7th and 12th May both test results is negative. Is any chance of pregnancy because she feels bely pen , head each and back pen also sometimes so I am very worried.and how much effective hcg urine test .

Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, check her urine pregnancy test after 1 week or Beta HCG which is more specific for pregnancy.

Tense abdomen in pregnancy