Vertigo , shaking feeling

For last 2 to 3 months im having mild virtigo and have a shaking feeling like there is an earthquake i feel like im on a boat and its not constant it comes and go..i feel like someone shook me but i see my body it does not move. all my bloodwork is normal vit b12, magnesium , vit d bit low which im eating supplements for my brain mri is normal too i do have uti and blood presure blood pressure medicine amlodipin and nebicard 2.5 for uti nitrofurantoin tab i also have hole in my eardrum from childhood

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, vertigo (spinning like feeling) is one of the common symptom of perforated eardrum, and your high blood pressure and vitamin deficiencies can exacerbate these condition. Typanoplasty is a surgical procedure to close perforated ear drum helps,,, continue you blood pressure medications, taking vitamin supplements as tablets also helps, please talk to Ent surgeon regarding this.