Vertigo issue

My mom feels detour, when she gets up or move her head rapidly. Which increase when she was traveling some local Dr gav medicine which help her. Now I want to consult but don't know whom sdh I approach fr it I.e. Neurosurgeon, physiotherapist or anyone else. Kindly guide me. Thanks
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Hi.... I understand your concern towards your mother's health, I think you should know that Dizziness and vertigo has many possible causes including inner ear disturbance, motion sickness and medication effects..... Sometimes it's caused by an underlying health condition, such as poor circulation, infection or injury,Meniere's disease,Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV),hypotension,migraine,Some neurological disorders such as Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis,anemia, hypoglycemia,dehydration etc....... So kindly Consult a nearest ENT specialist for further management....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?