Vertigo and Survical
Hi My grandfather aged 80 have been diagnosed Survical when he was admitted due to vomiting and dizziness. Later an ENT specialist and a Neuro suggested that it is a case of Vertigo. To whom to trust and from whom treatment should be taken because there is not much improvement from ENT and Neuro medicine from past 10 days. Only a minor improvement is there. My grandfather also has high BP problem and regularly takes medicine for it.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can trust both. There is no question of trust here. Consider your grandfather's age also. Certain things take a long time to recover and sometimes dont recover at all. Make sure he is taking all his medicines as prescribed and his blood pressure is also in normal range. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.