Vertigo and neck pain
I consulted a neurologist for vertigo attacks. It has improved a lot but I still feel some dizziness in particular position. Meds for positional vertigo (ear infection) Vertin renerve plus clycochek(5 days). Today is 5th day. Do I need to consult ent or neurologist again.
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.