Vericose veins I have w
I have vericose veins in left cops it is increasing and some times it pains whom to consult and what treatment is available

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...i can understand your concern. Where is the varicose veins exactly? Left leg? There are many ways to treat varicose veins. It depends on the perforator incompetence. There are many options like compression stockings, sclerotherapy, trendelenburg operation. Firstly you need to get a venous doppler done to know the extent of perforator incompetence. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.