Vericose veins
I have had my veins popping out for quite a few years now but of late it seems to increase. My feet are covered with veins popping out. I want to reduce this asap. What do you suggest? What specialist do I need to meet?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. does it pain also or is it just like that? you will need to consult a general surgeon or a vascular surgeon in person. he will examine you and advise you some stockings if needed. these are common problems faced by people who stand a lot, so take care of that. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

You have to meet a Vascular Surgeon Or General surgeon