cardiologist-icon
Vericose veins
Dear sir My mother is suffering from vericose veins since 5 years, we went to so many Dr's in Mumbai all said for doppler report and then operation But they are not giving surety that by operation this thing will get cured and my mother will be relieved from this problem Can I go for this operation for my other ?? Or is Their any other treatment like homeopathy or so ?? She can't for long, she can only walk inside the house, and her legs pains a lot. Pls suggest a remedy

Sagar KS
Hi.... Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first approach to try before moving on to other treatments. They steadily squeeze your legs, helping veins and leg muscles move blood more efficiently. If you don't respond to self-care or compression stockings, or if your condition is more severe, your doctor may suggest other invasive treatments like sclerotherapy and vein stripping...