Vericoncele Grade2
My husband is suffering with vericoncele Grade2. Doctor suggested for operation. He is getting pain in the testiceles.Is their any other way to cure without operation.
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... Operation is the only way... Tell him to wear v shaped underwear to support scotum.. It will relieve edema.. It cannot be cured with medicines .. Nothing to worry ,this operation is not complicated.. Doctor will isolate and ligate the vein.... Consult general surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?