Vericocele in scrotum
My colligue husband is having low sperm count so he went to doctor.Doctor suggested for scrotal doppler and said he has vericocele.Can you please suggest ??
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bidisha Roy Choudhury
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
He should visit an urologist for further management
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.