Verecosile

Sir I am facing infertility, Oligospermia and varecosile problem. Last two years. I married 2013 but I have no childrens. My sperm count is below 1 Millon's. How to get my problem is solve.

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Better to consult a Andrologist. U should be throughly examined & investigated.
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai
There are diff opinions but often if varicocoele is severe and is operated....it help improve fertility. What is exact count and motility. Have you done hormone fertility tests. Homeopathy and Ayurveda has good medicines to improve sperm count and fertility. Meanwhile few day to day care. Avoid heat to testicles. Dont wear yight denil or synthetic trouser or boxer underwears. Remove underwear at night to bentilate and cool down.Take sitz bath in normal tap cold water for 19 minytes by allowing testicles to dip in water. Take lot of fruits except pappaya. Esp Fig...fresh and dry and pomegranate. Take black gram dhal. Release stress. Do regular exercise in fresh air.