Vault problem

Madam r sir my mother is suffer from vault problem since 5 years but operation is not succeeded in govt., hospital in kurnool dist.,so my mother is not good for that so please tell me who consult the best surgeon in hyderabad
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. That's really sad to can consult a gynaecologist first and then take an opinion about her present condition.. You need to carry all the reports and all the files pertaining to her condition and the operation.. I think you can consult in Apollo hospitals or if you think it would be expensive then you can show in govt hosp- osmania and then take a call
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?