Vasectomy surgeons
Hi I want to adopt vasectomy as a birth control option. Kindly let me know if I can consult any Eurologist for the same?

Hello..... Urologist will do vasectomy.. Vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception. During the procedure, the male vas deferens are severed and then tied or sealed in a manner so as to prevent sperm from entering into the seminal stream (ejaculate) and thereby prevent fertilization.after this procedure you should use contraception for 3 months.