Vascular malformations
Iam suffering from vascular malformations below the left shoulder (according to the MRI reports..) What are the treatment for this abnormality?
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Joint Replacement Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I am not sure as to what are the vascular malformations. What is your main complaint. Please consult a vascular surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Cavernous malformation treatment
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.