Vascular issue
Suffering from gangrene since 2 month, in consultation of few doctors it's told that there on circulation of blood to the toe

Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO FIND THE CAUSE OF GANGRENE AND GET IT TREATED BYE

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We cannot do anything on this platform about gangrene. It needs to be treated on a urgent basis. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will do the needful. There is nothing you can do at home. Best regards . Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Gangrene is serious acute condition. It is needs immediate management. It would have been better if you had posted about the reports and prescriptions from previous doctors. Nevertheless consult a vascular surgeon immediately for further management.