Varicous veins
Sir, I went to an MBBS doctor to consult abt my various vein in arms, he said dat due to improper blood circulation it is happening and he gave me veusmin300 to eat for 3 mnths. He also said its normal to have veins, some have thin and some has fat veins. Is there any other treatment and the medicine suggested is good.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Conservative management include sclerotherapy, elastic stockings, limb  elevation and exercise.  surgical treatment has been vein stripping to remove the affected veins. Newer, techniques, such as ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser treatment, are available as well depending on your condition...