Varicocele
I am suffering from varicocele and my allopathic surgeon has prescribed me the surgery..is their any better option in ayurveda? Instead of surgery or some parasurgical procedure?

Hello.... The primary form of treatment for varicoceles is surgery,The ultimate goals of varicocele repair should include occlusion of the offending varicosity with high success, preservation of arterial flow to the testis. That's simple surgery, nothing to worry ,you can undergo surgery.
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
I think you should visit ayurvedic doctor .surgery should be last option.Ayurvedic medicine can cure it but without knowing your case I can't say anything.
Dr. Nitin Thorat
Ayurveda 15 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
What is the grade of vericocele is not defined.. As per grade 1&2  no need to undergo surgery,can be treated with ayurvedic treatment and Jaulakavacharan but in case of 3,4&5  grade, needs corrected by surgery.