Varicocele

I am suffering from varicocele and my allopathic surgeon has prescribed me the surgery..is their any better option in ayurveda? Instead of surgery or some parasurgical procedure?

Doctor Answers (3) on Varicocele

I think you should visit ayurvedic doctor .surgery should be last option.Ayurvedic medicine can cure it but without knowing your case I can't say anything.
What is the grade of vericocele is not defined.. As per grade 1&2  no need to undergo surgery,can be treated with ayurvedic treatment and Jaulakavacharan but in case of 3,4&5  grade, needs corrected by surgery.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... The primary form of treatment for varicoceles is surgery,The ultimate goals of varicocele repair should include occlusion of the offending varicosity with high success, preservation of arterial flow to the testis. That's simple surgery, nothing to worry ,you can undergo surgery.