cardiologist-icon
Value variations in Lipid profile
Hello myself ASHOK P.L aged 27 years and my weight is 27 (south indian)) Ihave done my master health check up on 15-12-2018 @ 10am And the triglycerides count is 352 HDL- 36 VLDL CHOLESTEROL -70 is thier any chance of heart attack kindly suggest some precautions to control

Hi Ashok. Kindly tell me your weight again. Your triglyceride levels could be high because of non fasting blood sample, high sugar/ carbohydrate intake, sedentary life style, high alcohol intake, hereditary predisposition. Let me knw if any of these factors are there. To know the risk of heart attack i would like to know any family history of heart disease, Your whole lipid profile, smoking history, waist circumference. Etc
get lipid profile whole including LDL, total cholestrol, non hdl cholestrol levels fasting of not done before
regular aerobic exercise 30 to 45 min per day  5 days a week, low carb / sugar diet with high fiber and protien diet . More of fresh fruits and vegetables.