Vaginal yeast infection
Can I take fluconazole tablet each time there is itching/swelling/white discharge in the vulvo-vaginal region? I had taken it only once after prescription and also two weeks later.

Hi...., I assume that you might have developed vaginal candidiasis... Vaginal candidiasis is an infection of the vagina involving overgrowth of a yeast, or fungus, known as Candida.... Vaginal candidiasis can be treated with a variety of antifungal agents..... Appropriate treatment usually results in a resolution of the symptoms. If symptoms recur, it may signify that another condition is present or that the yeast has become resistant to the treatment that was used.....Consult Gynecologist....