Vaginal infection
I wanted to know how long candid v cream should be used internally at vagina for complete cure of vaginal infection. I have been using it for past one week . Slight relief is there. But not complete cure. I have taken fluconazole tab once and pan d for three days

Hi.... treatment depends on whether you have an uncomplicated or a complicated infection..... An antifungal regimen that lasts one, three or seven days will usually clear a yeast infection. ... antifungal vaginal suppositories and creams are effective for many women, and these are a safe choice... Treatment usually lasts from three to seven days.... Consult gynecologist for further advice.....