Vaginal infection
I Am suffering from vaginal yeast infection. Itching and swelling in wall. Please suggest medicine to apply. I am unmarried
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Advised to rule out diabetes or high blood sugar U can take tab flucon 150 mg single dose
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.