Vaginal infection
9th month of pregnancy, on 25th aug PV test was taken & dr told my vaginal is infected. Gave Candid CL tablet for 3 days. Yesterday there was lot of rubbery white liquid discharge & today i noticed white cheesy discharge with light blood. Is it Normal ? Is it because of tablet? Will it affect my baby?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The cheesy white discharge is due to the fungus itself. No need to worry. Just take the medicines given by your gynaecologist as suggested. It will reduce gradually. Also maintain good hygeine. Wash the area with a mild soap twice a day. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.