Vaginal disformity
My vagina and clitoris looks abnormal and distorted.No problem of pain or itching ,no injury ever.Why is it so.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is no problem with it. The protruding part is called labia minora and in many females it comes out. Its normal. When a female is sexually active its normal.  Also you dont have any symptoms, so no need to worry.  If you still have a issue with it, you can take a gynaecologist's opinion on it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.