Vaginal discharge

I have continous vaginal discharge from almost 3-4 years. Currently i do have protected intercourse with my fiance. i dont know what exactly it is. i have taken a lot of D3 and B12 etc vitamins, no luck. i also has a foul smell. what test should i go for, any medication.
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Bacterial vaginosis also is referred to as nonspecific vaginitis, is a vaginal condition that can produce vaginal discharge and results from an overgrowth of certain kinds of bacteria in the vagina. In the past, the condition was called Gardenella vaginitis, culture of sample has to be done to know the bacteria causing infection ,consult gynecologist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?