Vaginal discharge

Hello Doctor.. . I am a 25 year old unmarried girl, I am a child abused victim 12-14 years ago... approx 50 times i have raped by my cousin in 2-3 years.. since 2002 i m suffering to vaginal discharge . this is a thick paste/ puss,its not smelly or painful ever. . .I belongs to a small city and dependent to my parents so i never investigate my self. Doctor recently I investigated my self in another city with help of my friend and doctor instructed me to go through several health checkups. I have got that reports by mail but unfortunately cause of weekend i couldnot meet the doctor again and i had to leave the city as my family didnot permit me to stay there after weekends. I have attached the reports .. Can you please please check these report mam.. please share your comments is everything ok with these reports ?? Is everything normal here ? pls share doctor, pls. it belongs to my life. pls i beg you.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. V.S.V.Prasad
Internal Medicine 22 yrs exp Dhanbad
This is a normal report.From your history,it seems that you need to see a Gynaecologist who can very easily treat you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?