Vaginal discharge

Hello Doctor.. . I am a 25 year old unmarried girl, I am a child abused victim 12-14 years ago... approx 50 times i have raped by my cousin in 2-3 years.. since 2002 i m suffering to vaginal discharge . this is a thick paste/ puss,its not smelly or painful ever. . .I belongs to a small city and dependent to my parents so i never investigate my self. Doctor recently I investigated my self in another city with help of my friend and doctor instructed me to go through several health checkups. I have got that reports by mail but unfortunately cause of weekend i couldnot meet the doctor again and i had to leave the city as my family didnot permit me to stay there after weekends. I have attached the reports .. Can you please please check these report mam.. please share your comments is everything ok with these reports ?? Is everything normal here ? pls share doctor, pls. it belongs to my life. pls i beg you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaginal discharge

Dr. V.S.V.Prasad Dhanbad | Internal Medicine
This is a normal report.From your history,it seems that you need to see a Gynaecologist who can very easily treat you