Vaginal Discharge

Heavy discharge ( Greenish/ Mustard) whenever use public toilet, eat sweets, spicy food, or with Vinegar. Problem persisting for an year, has weekends bones. Pain in calf, knees and ankle. Bones even make cracking sound. Consulted three allopathic doctors, had Aurvedic treatment( Ashokarishta, Patrangasan, Luko, Likorex) and even Homeopathic but none worked. It is accompanied by frequent gain in weight, lethargy, pain in lower abdomen sometimes and hair loss,Earlier I had on/ off discharge but now it is regular. BSF is normal. And I am not SA. Kindly help me in correct diagnosis, if it's chronic infection.

Hello......it could be trichomonas infection , Trichomoniasis can easily be diagnosed by sampling the discharge. Since it is transmitted sexually, tests for other infections, including gonorrhea and bacterial vaginosis, may be performed at the same time. You pls consult gynaecologist once....