Vaginal deformity.
I have an abnormal looking vagina since chilhood despite no injury ever.Neither it causes any pain nor itching but why is it so?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  As i have answered this question yesterday, Its not abnormal. Its just another variant.  No need to worry. Just know that its not abnormal. It is just a normal variant. Also, since you do not have any symptoms, you really do not need to worry. Feel free to consult me in private for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.