Vaginal bleeding
I had taken a ipill and after sometime had a very bad pain on my right abdomin and hips along with bleeding. I assumed that the pill is working and the pain to be the side effect of it.but it's one week now and I have minimal of 3to 4 drops of bleeding everyday.especially when I am urinating. I am worried what and why this should be. Kindly advise

Consult acupuncturist..

+196
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Kindly get it checked out by a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  She will be able to help you further. It should come down by itself but still, Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.