UTI for 5 months old baby girl
My baby girl is 5 months old and having problem while going for urine.. She had issue with urine and when we took her to the hospital doctor told that it could be UTI and suggested paracetmol and antibiotics. I used antibiotics for one day and it reduced. However when ever she has to go to urine she is forcibly getting it and it is not a free flow. Can you please suggest some steps to get rid of this.

Greetings ,need to ask more history, kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment part.
U need to consult doctor before starting antibiotics need to do urine routine and if required urine culture and some other tests