Used to get very wet
Hi I am 27 years old and recently I got engaged.whenever I met my fiancee I used to get very wet, as it's a arrange marriage we haven't yet intimated. This make me quite embarrassing as sometimes it wets my panty. Is it normal or do I need to consult with gynaecologist. Is it possible to reduce the excessive wetness as it makes me feel uncomfortable.please help.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No you do not need to worry about it. When ever a female is aroused, she can expect some wetness. You can use a sanitary pad if you want. Do not worry much. But if you are still too concerned, you could consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.