Used to get very wet

Hi I am 27 years old and recently I got engaged.whenever I met my fiancee I used to get very wet, as it's a arrange marriage we haven't yet intimated. This make me quite embarrassing as sometimes it wets my panty. Is it normal or do I need to consult with gynaecologist. Is it possible to reduce the excessive wetness as it makes me feel uncomfortable.please help.
views-icons 103 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Used to get very wet

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
No you do not need to worry about it.
When ever a female is aroused, she can expect some wetness.
You can use a sanitary pad if you want.
Do not worry much.
But if you are still too concerned, you could consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?