Used gym steroids

I used gym steroids for 3months n nw i m facing penis problem sperm count low & errection Nt standing properly overall i think its nt working wat should i do nw? Can u plz tell me wch tablet or injcetion or treatment i do for reverse it
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Stop steroid immediately. And take homoeo med. Nux vomica 200. Before sleep for 15 days.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?