Use of wrong eyedrop
Hi Dr. My husband every week twice put a drop of AKXN in each eye but yesterday I bymistake used moxicip instead of Akxn . Is there any side effects of using Moxicip.. Do I need to consult a doctor asap. I am really worried can u please help..

Hello..... AKXN is dexamethasone used in allergic conditions.. Moxicip is moxifloxacin an antibiotic used in eye infection... How many times you put moxicip... If it's one time then don't worry... Be careful next time ... Don't keep outdated medicines at home. .......