Use of Adapalene gel
Is it safe to use adapalene gel (Adina) on nose area? I am suffering from severe blackheads and whiteheads problem. So the dermatologist suggested this one. Is it safe to use on nose area? & is it effective? Actually with all due respect to her ...she's a junior doc. Almost of my age. I know this doesn't matter but still... So I really can't rely on her that much. Please help.

Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Yes it is safe to use. It may cause redness and peeling of skin which will b ok. U can decrease contact time by applying only for 1 hour at night and use of sunscreen