Usage of medicine
I have indigestion problem after 3 days of taken antibiotics so gastronologist provide me 30 day probiotic and Librax(5+25).I worried about Librax drug bcz it is also used to treat anxiety so 1 month course have any side effect or addiction???Librax is same effective as xanax???bcz xanax long term is harmfull.

Hello there. There is a difference between xanax and librax. Librax is better tolerated. So its OK for you to take as prescribed. Regards
Dr. Aditya Khanna
General Physician 6 yrs exp Kangra
According to drugs prescribed it seems you might also be having symptoms of IBS earlier. In that scenario the drugs prescribed will be beneficial. Librax is better than xanax.