Urology related
Few days back I observed that one of my testis is growing in size. And now it has became twice big as the other testis. Is it a disease?? Do I need to consult a doctor??
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

yes you have to consult surgeon to get clinical examination...it can be hydrocele,hernia etc...consult surgeons they will help you regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?