Urologist advice or sugge
Hello sir/ma'am, My paternal uncle had stone in his urine bladder but the stone was removed 10 yrs before and a urine passage pipe was setup which was to remove within a month but doctor left it inside his stoumach without informing him about that passage now the problem became serious as now he is unable to eat properly..he eat a bite or two ,surviving on glucose maximum and due to shortage of money unable to go to hospitals like madhuraj and all..need to know what would be the best suggestion that could work as he dont have that much income to fulfill all the money needs of any doctor..he is ready to sell out some of his land and will try to pay the fees. hope you understand. Thanks
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello,, yes we can understand,, it is very difficult to give opinion in his situation with out examining him. At least he need to undergo some basics tests like renal function tests and electrolytes which will give you very valuable information about his renal function for that you can visit nearest physician or visit any government general Hospital or government district hospital,, there you will get maximum medical benefit from least expense.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.