Urological problem

Sir,I am suffering from penis weakness and I feel problem in my penis,curved penis,swelling in penis...some time goes in depression
views-icons 20 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur
Most of the time it is our false perception regarding our organs as we can not compare it openly with others. So, please consult an urologist who will trully assess your conition.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?