Urine problem

While urinating I see saliva type secretion in the morning and also white secretion sometimes. Also when at the time of stool when I put pressure. Should I consult a doc? If yes homeo/allopathic? Erection time has also reduced. Pls suggest.
views-icons 67 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

hi, yes you should consult your Family physician to look into the matter. wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?