Urine problem

I have urine problem. I think it is uti. Please tell me tests name which will be done by me to diagnose this disease.
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Routine urine And haemogram ES
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?