Urine problem

Hi After few minutes of going to urine I'm feeling like some urine is left inside and also urine is coming in yellow color if I'm taking less water. Gone through urine routine test and results normal. Used antibiotics norfloxin 400mg... At first gave relief but later 1 week again started the sensation. Suggest me. Had a habit of masturbating daily. Will it affect any?

Doctor Answers (1) on Urine problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Looks like you are suffering from a urinary tract infection. You need to do a culture and sensitivity test also done. Drink lots of water. Syrup. Citalka 5ml in one glass of water thrice a day. Avoid tea/coffee. You can take lemonade and other juices also. Consult a physician in person for further help and next time get the tests done at a standard lab. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain