Urine problem_

Difference between meatoplasty and urethroplasty.which is best for submeatal urethral stricture.reply
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, The opening at the tip of the penis is called the urethral meatus. Sometimes this opening is too small, making it hard to pass urine. A meatotomy (or meatoplasty) is the procedure done to enlarge this opening. urethroplasty is the repair of an injury or defect within the walls of the urethra. So basically if it at the tip of penis,, then meatoplasty Is done,, for remaining part of urethra, it is urethroplasty... So please consult urologist.... For further workup.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?