Urine more than 15 times
Sir my daughter is 1 year 3 months she is health and activate but she urine more often more than 15 to 20 time a day is there any problem please help sir thank you

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

HI, with cold weather kids tend to pass urine more often. But nonetheless Its advisable to do a urine routine test and consult your pediatrician.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern...sometimes due to sudden weather change in evening, baby passes urine with increased frequency and that is too normal, or baby fluid intake increases as the day passes ,thats how baby results in passing urine with greater frequency...Common causes of overly frequent urination in children include blockages in the urinary tract, pollakiuria, voiding dysfunction and a urinary tract infection, or UTI...Consult nearest pediatrician they will do the needful.