Urine leaking in underwer
I always feel like I want to urinate but when I go it dosent happen and also my urine leaks in underwear when I sneeze and all. Please tell something homemade treatment and triggers. Regards

Dr. Harsha
Hello there....I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from urinary incontinence. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. Firstly the cause for urinary incontinence should be looked into. So kindly consult a urologist for further evaluation.