Urine infection

Suffering from above diesese n bladder shows mild wall thickening is noted measuring upto 5mm, rightnow from salien doctor giving antibiotics injection and nitrofurantoin capsules on, is it right direction? Ya suggest any good consultant I am recovering slowly but not upto mark
views-icons 66 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi you may require specific antibiotics based on culture and sensitivity of urine reports...get your culture and sensitivity done consult urologist they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?