Urine infection
I am feeling bad smell when urinating.no pain in urinating . i have done urine test and attached the report . is there any infection which treatment is better for me. thanq

Hi..... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Consult your Physician for further evaluation and treatment.....