Urine infection
Having urine infection. Pus was 20-30 and episode cells were 30-40. Was having fewer but not now. Went for urine culture report and found significant bacteria.  Attached is the report. What should I do. Which antibiotic take. Previously was taking efibact 200. Please suggest. Shall I visit doctor again.
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello I ve gone through ur case reports are definitely suggestive of urinary tract s more common in females....since how long are you on antibiotics if the course s finished and symptoms still persists u can contact physician or gynaecologist. .. drink plenty of water....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?