Urinatory problem.
1. Whenever I have an erection, even for a smaller duration, pre ejaculatory fluid always comes out. 2. When I pee it almost takes 10 minutes to pee completely because two to three drops are always stuck in my penis and I have to struggle really hard for peeing satisfactorily and it's really a tough task for me to stay in toilet for so much time. Same case is for urinating.

A weakening of the parasympathetic nerves and PC muscle. These are generally considered the main causes of leakage. The parasympathetic nerves control the body’s reactions during sexual arousal. They keep the ejaculation and pre ejaculate valves closed. A weakening of these nerves can drain the amount of bioenergy (sexual energy) in a man. This can lead to a number of conditions. These include premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, loss of erection, and pre ejaculate leakage. The PC muscle (Pubococcygeus muscle) is primarily used for urine control. It also acts a the floor of the pelvis. It supports the organs within the pelvic area. A weakness in the PC muscle reduces the support given to the pelvic organs. This contributes to a number of penile conditions, including excess pre cum. I suggest you Consult good homeopath doctor for treatment or consult me.